We are always keen to hear from people interested in a career with Compass Informatics. In particular, we look for staff with a strong technical aptitude and an interest in applying their skills to applications that make a difference.
With fifty staff from a range of countries and backgrounds and, working with a wide range of clients, we offer a diverse, challenging and rewarding professional environment and career development opportunities. Our salaries are competitive and our employee benefits include health insurance, sickness and life insurance, and pension contributions. Compass Informatics invests heavily in skills development and promotes a strong knowledge-sharing ethos.
To see job notifications please follow our LinkedIn page, and our twitter account @CompassInfo. We use the Indeed site for certain roles. Note we recruit directly from submitted CVs too so please do email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Common to all roles:
- Requirements for a strong aptitude and a sharp mind, open to on-going learning – more so than years of experience.
- All roles require an accurate and precise approach to own work – including clarity in thinking, analysis or coding, documentation, liaison and discussion.
- Excellent spoken and written English. EU or EEA passport required, or other right to work in Ireland.
- Importantly, all roles have a rewarding salary, pension, health insurance, permanent health insurance, death in service, and CPD support.
- We are an equal opportunities employer, with many nationalities and backgrounds across the team.
Due to continued growth we seek expressions of interest or applications for pending and on-going opportunities. Please note that for many posts we recruit from already-submitted CVs – so contact us now so we can consider you for any current and future opportunities.